The ” Why ?” for this Site.
The answer to the ” Why ?” is coming from many conversations that we have held with different people english-speakers “from birth” who are, or have been, interested in the learning of the Spanish language, and that they have given up because…! It has occurred as well as to us with the English learning!… Do not achieve fluency in the understanding of what they hear from the majority of its interlocutors (we, Spanish-speakers), and this, basically for 5 reasons:
- The dramatic differences between the sounds (pronunciation) of letters and syllables of both languages.
- Unlike the English language, very practical by nature, the Spanish language is listed as a Romance Language, which fills him with more grammatical complexity and a very extensive vocabulary and ways of expressing the same idea.
- The “quality” of our Spanish Language (cutted words, bad pronunciation, fast talking, etc.).
- The difference in the “meaning” of many words of one to other Hispanic country.
- The different “accents” according to each country (and even, zones within the same country)
But…. don’t worry. We will be giving you many “tips” that will help you to “jump” those obstacles. We will only ask you be patient with our “rare” English. Remember….. we are still learning your language!